Squid Game by SJCAA
We are pleased to announce that SJCAA will organise a Squid Fishing boat trip on Sunday 17 July 2022 – Squid Game by SJCAA!
June and July are the perfect timing for Squid Fishing in HK. We have booked a private boat for our alumni to enjoy Squid Fishing in the evening of our summer time in Sai Kung. We will board in Sai Kung Public Ferry Pier at 5:00 pm on 17 July. The event will be completed by 9:30 pm in the evening for the following details: –
1. Fee for each person (adult or child) will be HKD250 (completion of registration before 10 July midnight will enjoy an early bird rate of HKD200@); and SJCAA will provide squid fishing gears.
2. You need to bring your own water / drinks.
3. A late dinner at Sai Kung Market after the event is optional and at own cost.
4. In case of inclement of weather, we may have to cancel / postpone the event for safety’s sake.
5. We shall follow the prevailing Covid 19 policies of the HK Government.
6. Quota – 40 participants (alumni, friends and family members) – first come first serve.
In order to make this function more eventful, there will be an individual and inter-floor squid fishing competition – the Squid Game. Winners will be awarded with special and surprising prizes. Details of competition will be announced when you are on board!
To enroll, AFTER you have made the required payment by the following PayMe to SJCAA account https://qr.payme.hsbc.com.hk/2/6K3xhWQV7S374iJBiK5qSW ; then fill in the eForm below: –
We look forward to seeing you on board and enjoy the SQUID GAME!