BAG – Boxing-Day Alumni Golf 2021
Dear Alumni and St. Johnians,
We are very pleased to announce that this year, the SJCAA Special Golf Day – Boxing-Day Alumni Golf – BAG will be held on Sunday 26 December 2021, from 10:00 am to 2:30 pm at the newly open Hong Thai Golf Centre in Admiralty. (Shop 70-79, 2/F, Admiralty Centre). Yes, right at the center of the city and right at the Christmas holiday – so that you won’t feel lonely of not able to travel overseas in this Season.
There will be 5 flights (20 players) of competition available at the golf simulators offered by Golfzon in the above premises. At the same time, we have also reserved 5 spacious golf simulators for those cheering teams to come with your friends or your family members to enjoy golfing in the Christmas holiday.
In addition, delicious Thai snacks and free non-alcoholic drinks will be provided when you are golfing.
1. SJCAA Members only for BAG inter-floor competition HKD800@ (early bird) – payment made before 5th December 2021. (Payment after 5th December will be HKD1,000@)
2. 4 positions open for student players (SJCAA members only) to join the competition at HKD300@ (first come, first served)
3. Party package for 4 exclusive simulator playing bays from 10:30 am till 2:30 pm for a maximum of 4 participants (at least one of which needs to be an SJCAA member) at HKD1200 per bay.
4. One Party package for student members at HKD800@
B. Competition Format
BAG – Inter-floor competition for 20 players
• Gross Stableford;
• Time limit: 3.5 hours – starts at 10:30 am and ends at 2:00 pm;
(In case a round of 18 holes is not finished within 3.5 hours, the scores of the holes not finished by 4 players will not be counted);
• Course will be announced before the game;
• Putting conceded at 5.9 yards;
• 2 players from each floor, 4 players each flight.
By PayMe (please click on the link below)
or bank transfer to HSBC: HSBC, 848-122727-001, SJCAA HKU LTD
Please fill in the e-form below: –
For enquiry, please email to Dr. Terry Chik at email@example.com or Mr. John Mak at firstname.lastname@example.org