Last year, with the support of 56 alumni and the active participation of all participants, Round the Island 2014 was successful and memorable.
This year, RTI will be held on May 2-3, 2015.
Other than the traditional 38km Round-The-Island Marathon, SJCAA YAC will continue to host the 10km Race to all alumni running-lovers!
Date & Time:
May 2 (Sat) 23:00 – Opening Ceremony
May 3 (Sun) 02:00 – Start of Race
I. 38km RTI Marathon
Starting / Finishing Point: St. Johns College, 82 Pokfulam Road
II. 10km Race
Starting Point: St. John”s College, 82 Pokfulam Road
Finishing Point: Java Road Playground, Quarry Bay
April 19, 2015 (23:59)
– HKD200 for Current undergraduate & postgraduate full time students
– HKD220 for SJC Alumni with SJCAA membership
– HKD250 for SJC Alumni without SJCAA membership
Enrollment fee net of administrative expenses will be donated to Joyful (Mental Health Foundation to support their work on promoting better knowledge of mood disorders, reducing misunderstanding and discrimination towards mood disorder patients and providing counseling resources and assistance to patients and their families.
Online Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1p-EkzdPROKXoK0DEppyD22WJY6gG9e05ZTdYVDssTwo/viewform
Awards & Certificates:
– Men’s and ladies’ champions for 10km Race and 38km RTI Marathon will be awarded.
– Participants completing the race will receive Certificates of Achievement.
– [**NEW!!**] Men’s and Ladies’ floors with the fastest average running time for the 10km Race will be awarded as “Champion Floor – Men” or “Champion Floor – Ladies” respectively (average running time of each floor will be calculated by taking the average of the running time of the 5 fastest members of each floor).
Aquila Running Group
On behalf of some St. John’s alumni who graduated in early 2000s, we take this opportunity to introduce the Aquila Runners Group to all alumni. The Group was created in 2012 and started to expand from then on. It shares running information among St. John’s alumni who love running. If you want to know more running information or find some St. John’s running buddies to prepare for RTI, do check out more at its Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/478952008790382)!
For enquiries, please feel free to contact our SJCAA YAC ExCo Miss Cheung Hoi Ching, Jacqueline (6737 4198 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Come join us in this annual event of Spirit of Aquila!