The SJCAA Family Fun Day was successfully held on Sunday, 12 Jan 2014 at the Stanley Ho Sports Centre. The event was attended by 300 Alumni and their family members.
All the children of our Alumni had a great time enjoying different kinds of activities like African drums, magic shows, face painting, inflatable climbs, different toy vehicles, goal shooting and many other competitions…etc. In addition, our Alumni had a chance to get together to share their experience of being parents and enjoyed a beautiful sunny afternoon at the Stanley Ho Sports Center grass field!
The event started at 2:30 pm and went till after 5 pm. Beside all the games and the fun with their children, our participants also enjoyed some very nice cookies and cup cakes prepared by our alumni. The feedbacks from all the participants and their children have been very positive; and they wish whether this could become an annual event of SJCAA as well!
SJCAA would like to take this opportunity thank all the organizing committee – Paul Lee, Lee Huen Yee, Jacky Wong, Joanna Wong; the helpers and in particular the following persons who made the Fun Day go so smoothly and our kids super happy:-
-苯兔 (2/F) who led the games at the football and hockey area
– Vivian and 蚊之 (7/F) for being such brilliant 麻鷹and母鷄 and leading the fun races.
– Vicky (9/F) for the most beautiful face painting for the kids and the 3 hours of break free hard work!
– June (10/F) for arranging the SJCAA branded cookies, and working with Vicky painting faces and beating the perpetual long queue.
– 肥貓 (Jo’s husband) for all the heavy lifting, and being so supportive to Jo, our Fun day Chief.
– Michael (Huen Yee’s husband) for playing traffic warden for the junior drivers.
– Two current St. Johnians: Lau Kin (4/F) and Jenny Hui (8/f) for giving up their precious Sunday afternoon to look after the kids in the very popular inflatable area.
And last but not the least, 斌仔(1/F), Claudia (Warsaw?s wife) and Stephanie (10/F) at the reception for checking in everyone and making sure everyone have paid up.
Besides the OC’s and helpers, we couldn’t have made it so successful without the generous sponsorship of the following persons:-
– Beverages – from Tung Kwok Hung Terence (4/F)
– The 2014 calendars – from Donna Chan (wife of Desmond Leung, 5/F)
– African Drums for kids – from Ng Kong Wan (3/F)
– Cash Sponsorship – from Wong Hung Nam, Jacky (1/F) & Lee Tin Fan, Paul (4/F)
Thank you very much!
If you have missed this great event, why don’t you take a look at the following video which highlights this colourful SJCAA Family Fun Day?