SJCAA Golf Day 2012
(with New Player Discount & Member get Member Discount)
We are pleased to announce that the 12th SJCAA Golf Day 2012 (第12屆聖莊高球日) will be held on 05 December 2012 (Wed) at 東莞銀利高爾夫球會. The event will be followed by a buffet in the Clubhouse during which Prize Presentation Ceremony will be held. In order to further promote golf among beginner St. Johnians, we have made special offer to New Players and Members who introduce New Players as well!
As we are celebrating the 100th anniversary of St. John’s College this year, the Organizing Committee has resolved to donate all proceeds of the event after deduction of expenses to SJC’s Foundation. We therefore appeal to you to participate in this upcoming event and voluntarily sponsor the event by specifying an extra amount for this charitable purpose. We thank you sincerely in advance for your support and generosity.
Details of the event are as follows:-
(1) Inter-floor Champion – Best of Four Competition
The Floor counting the best 4 players with the lowest total gross scores will win the Inter-floor Champion.
(2) Best Team of Two Competition
Two players from the same floor may form a team. The team of 2 players with the lowest total gross scores will win the Best Team Champion.
(3) Individual Stroke Play Competition
– Men’s Gross Champion
– Men’s Net Champion (decided by New New Peoria)
– Ladies’ Gross Champion
– Ladies’ Net Champion (decided by New New Peoria)
– Men’s Longest Drive
– Ladies Longest Drive
– Closest to the Pin
– Most Supportive Floor
– More Prizes are coming!
– And a lot of LUCKY DRAW prizes.
All the above prizes are subject to final confirmation.
09:15 Gathering in Huangguang immigration exit (皇崗出口行人天橋底)
– Course green fee (including caddie, buggy & locker fee)
– Transportation (between Huangguang & club house, one schedule only)
– Buffet after the game at club house
Regular Player Fee: HK$1250 per person
New Player Fee: HK$950 per person
Fee for Regular Player who introduces at least one New Player: HK$1150 per person
New Player = SJCAA members who have not played in the SJC Golf Day before.
Simply fill in the attached reply slip and return by email at email@example.com OR fax to 3117 6970 (Attn. Mr. James YL Wong) with pay-in / transfer slip (payable to ?WONG YUK LOI? by cheque or transfer – HSBC Bank A/C no. 618-023931-001.
Deadline of Enrollment
23 November 2012 Friday
No refund after payment. Replacement allowed if circumstances allow.
As mentioned above if go with the group.
Please arrange your own transportation if not go with the group schedule.
James Wong (9408 1216)
Albert Chan (9073 9725)
Philip Li (9195 0565)
Edmond Wu (9464 0764)
Vincent Chiu (9109 3217)
Jacky Wong (9226 8054)
Golf Interest Group
To: Mr. James YL Wong (Fax. 3117 6970) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration For SJCAA Golf Day 2012
(1) I will participate in the Tournament / Leisure Golfing (please circle your choice).
(2) Total amount $_____________ with payment slip is attached.
(3) I will/ will not travel with the group (please circle your choice)
(4) I will/ will not stay for the buffet (please circle your choice)
(5) Team – I would like to pair up with _________________________
(6) I would like to sponsor _______________________________ for the event.
(7) I am/ am not a New Player
(8) I introduce New Player ______________________ to SJC Golf Day 2012.
Year of Grad.