The 11th SJCAA Golf Day 2011 (第11屆聖莊高球日) will be held on 23 November 2011 (Wed) at the Dongguan HillView Golf Club (東莞峰景高爾夫球場) www.hillviewgolf.com . The event will be followed by a buffet in the Clubhouse during which Prize Presentation Ceremony will be held. In order to further promote golf among beginner St. Johnians, SJCAA has got sponsorship from a Vice-President to the new golfers.
Details of the event are as follows:-
(1) Inter-floor Champion – Best of Four Competition
The Floor counting the best 4 players with the lowest total gross scores will win the Inter-floor Champion.
(2) Best Team of Two Competition
Two players from the same floor may form a team. The team of 2 players with the lowest total gross scores will win the Best Team Champion.
(3) Individual Stroke Play Competition
– Men’s Gross Champion
– Men’s Net Champion (decided by New New Peoria)
– Ladies』 Gross Champion
– Ladies』 Net Champion (decided by New New Peoria)
– Men’s Longest Drive
– Ladies Longest Drive
– Closest to the Pin
– Most Supportive Floor
– More Prizes are coming!
– And a lot of LUCKY DRAW prizes!
All the above prizes are subject to final confirmation.
08:00a.m. Gathering in Huangguang immigration exit (皇崗出口行人天橋底)
08:15a.m. Shuttle to HillView leave Huangguang
11:00a.m. Tee off time
4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Buffet and prizes presentation
6:15 p.m. Depart from HillView & back to Huangguang
– Course green fee (including caddie, buggy & locker fee)
– Transportation (between Huangguang & HillView, one schedule only)
– Buffet after the game at HillView
For SJCAA members who have not played in the SJC Golf Day before, they will enjoy a special concession of HK$500, i.e. they only need to pay HK$550 (Quota 10, first-come-first served).
Simply fill in the attached reply slip and return by fax to 3117 6970 (Attn. Mr. James YL Wong) with pay-in / transfer slip (payable to 「WONG YUK LOI」 by cheque or transfer – HSBC Bank A/C no. 618-023931-001.
Deadline of Enrollment
9 November 2011 Wednesday
No refund after payment. Replacement allowed if circumstances allow.
As mentioned above if go with the group.
Please arrange your own transportation if not go with the group schedule.
James Wong (9408 1216)
Albert Chan (9073 9725)
Philip Li (9195 0565)
Edmond Wu (9464 0764)
Vincent Chiu (9109 3217)
Jacky Wong (9226 8054)
Golf Interest Group
To: Mr. James YL Wong (Fax. 3117 6970)
Registration For SJCAA Golf Day 2011
(1) I will participate in the Tournament / Leisure Golfing (please circle your choice).
(2) Total amount $_____________ with payment slip is attached.
(3) I will/ will not travel with the group (please circle your choice)
(4) I will/ will not stay for the buffet (please circle your choice)
(5) Team – I would like to pair up with _________________________
(6) I would like to sponsor _______________________________ for the event.
Year of Grad.