We are pleased to announce that the 10th SJCAA Golf Day 2010 (第10屆聖莊高球日) will be held on 17 November 2010 (Wed) at the South Course of Kau Sai Chau Public Golf Course (西貢滘西洲高爾夫球場). The event will be followed by a snack buffet in the Clubhouse during which Prize Presentation Ceremony will be held. We’ll also hold an optional seafood dinner in Sai Kung to celebrate our 10th year anniversary, to allow us more time to social around.
Details of the event are as follows:-
(1) Inter-floor Champion – Best of Four Competition
The Floor counting the best 4 players with the lowest total gross scores will win the Inter-floor Champion.
(2) Best Team of Two Competition
Two players from the same floor may form a team. The team of 2 players with the lowest total gross scores will win the Best Team Champion.
(3) Individual Stroke Play Competition
– Men’s Gross Champion
– Men’s Net Champion (decided by New New Peoria)
– Ladies』 Gross Champion
– Ladies』 Net Champion (decided by New New Peoria)
– Men’s Longest Drive
– Ladies』 Longest Drive
– Closest to the Pin
– Most Supportive Floor
– More Prizes are coming!
– And a lot of LUCKY DRAW prizes!
All the above prizes are subject to final confirmation.
Suggested latest arrival time to KSC club house
10:48a.m.-12:36p.m. Tee off time
4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Buffet and prizes presentation
6:30 p.m. Optional seafood dinner in Sai Kung
– South Course green fee (with one complimentary basket of driving range balls and free usage of electric golf cart)
– Ferry/shuttle fee (between Sai Kung & Kau Sai Chau)
– Snack buffet after the game at Kau Sai Chau
The optional Seafood Dinner will be around $200-250, subject to the final number of participants. Payment of the dinner is not required now.
Simply fill in the attached reply slip and return by fax to 3117 6970 (Attn. Mr. James YL Wong) with pay-in / transfer slip (payable to 「WONG YUK LOI」 by cheque or transfer – HSBC Bank A/C no. 618-023931-001.
Deadline of Enrollment
8 November 2010 Monday.
Due to the limited tee times reserved by Kau Sai Chau, the field is limited to 52 players. First-Come-First-Serve!!
No refund after payment. Replacement allowed if circumstances allow.
Arrange your own transportation to Sai Kung and take the KSC ferry to the golf club. The ferry departure time from Sai Kung is at every 20 min. interval. (i.e. at 00′, 20′ & 40′ in every hour)
James Wong (9408 1216)
Albert Chan (9073 9725)
Philip Li (9195 0565)
Edmond Wu (9464 0764)
Vincent Chiu (9109 3217)
Golf Interest Group
To: Mr. James YL Wong (Fax. 3117 6970)
Registration For SJCAA Golf Day 2010
(1) I will participate in the Tournament / Leisure Golfing (please delete).
(2) Total amount $_____________ with payment slip is attached.
(3) I will / will not (please delete) join the optional sea food dinner. (@$200-250 t.b.a)
(4) Team – I would like to pair up with _________________________
(5) I would like to sponsor _______________________________ for the event.
Year of Grad.