Re: Career Development Internship Program for St. Johnians – 2007
We have 40 current St. Johnians seeking for summer internship. Can you help?
「Career Development Internship Program」 initially launched in 2003 with an aim to provide opportunities for current undergraduate St. Johnians to gain an in-depth and practical understanding of business operations by working in our Alumni’s organization during their summer holiday. This has since become one of our most popular programmes.
This year, 40 students have applied for Summer Internship in the list of industries below. Please see if your company falls in any of the categories listed and see if you can offer a position or two.
Marketing / Advertising / Media
Banking & finance
Food and nutrition
Government / public administration
Insurance (Risk Analyst)
Detail of the program is as follows:
The placement period shall be from 4 to 6 weeks starting in early to mid of June 2006
Each alumni/ organization will take up a maximum of 2 interns
Allowance is highly recommended for students to cover lunch and transportation
Work location should be in Hong Kong and office working environment is expected
Reference letter should be provided to the intern(s) after the completion of the program
SJCAA will provide all trainees with a group Personal Accident Insurance coverage during their work period
The success of this program relies on your generous support. If you can offer a summer internship position, please complete the form below and email to Huen-Yee Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11 May 2007.
Should you have any queries, please contact any of us below
Vincent Chiu – 3512.3899 or email@example.com
Huen Yee Lee – 2510.6888 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Derek Leung – 9105.8332 email@example.com
– Name of Alumni
– Company Name offering the internship
– Nature of business
– Work address
– No. of Vacancy
– Period of Internship from when to when
– Working days in a work
– Allowance if any
– Responsibilities of the student during the internship
– Special skills or requirement if any
– SJCAA will provide the personal accident insurance coverage for the students provided that the work undertaking will be in HK and in-door at proper office space.
– SJCAA will not provide third party liability insurance coverage for the students in case some liabilities incurred by the students to the Companies or their customers.