Currently we have enough jobs for the students and thank you all the alumni for their contribution and support of this program.
The internship program will start this year in early June. This year we have over 40 students enrolled for this program.
Right now, we have been able to secure about 10 jobs for the current students and we still need 25 more.
The different disciplines of the jobs wanted are listed below:-
For final year students,
Banking/Finance/Accounting : 5
For First Year Students
If you have something to offer to help the current St. Johnians, please reply with the details below to Ms. Hilda Lam – email@example.com on or before 15 May 2006
– Name of Alumni
– Person to Contact, phone no. and email address
– Company Name offering the internship
– Nature of business
– Work address
– Position of internship
– No. of Vacancy
– Period of Internship (from when to when)
– Working days in a week
– Allowance amount if any
– Responsibilities of the student during the internship
– Special skills or requirement if any
Re: Career Development Internship Program for St. Johnians – 2006
Career Development Internship Program – initially launched in 2003 aims to provide opportunities for current undergraduates in SJC to gain an in-depth and practical understanding of business operations by working in our Alumni and their organization during the summer period. Very positive feedback has been received so far from both the students and the Alumni from the last 3 consecutive years; and we decide to hold another one this year with the following details:
– The placement period shall be from 4 to 6 weeks starting in early to mid of June 2006
– Each alumni/ organization will take up a maximum of 2 trainees
– Allowance is highly recommended but not mandatory for students to cover lunch, transportation;
– Work location should be in Hong Kong and office working environment is expected;
– Reference letter should be provided to the trainee(s) after the completion of the program;
– SJCAA will provide all trainees with a group Personal Accident Insurance coverage during their work period.
At the moment, there are 41 St. Johnian students have applied for this program and we will need jobs in business, accounting, marketing, engineering and law disciplines.
The Career Development Internship Program plays a very important role both in the development of our brothers and sisters in SJC and also in demonstrating our contribution back to our College. However, this program can only be successful with the generous and active support of our Alumni. So, if you are interested in offering a summer position, please provide us with the information below and send it to Hilda Lam at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15 May 2006.
Should you have any queries, please contact Hilda or myself at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your support.