We are pleased to announce that the 5th SJCAA Golf Day 2005 will be held on 25th November, 2005 (Friday) at Mission Hills Golf Course (Duval Course) as scheduled.
We have reserved 10 flights (40 players) for this event as usual. As a matter of tradition, the event will be followed by a Prize Presentation Ceremony and a Celebration Dinner at the Clubhouse. Prizes worth over HK$20,000.00 will be given away on that day. Thanks to our patrons for their generosity and support.
The tournament rules have been slightly revised (marked by*)to allow golfers of all levels to play and enjoy this event. So, please join us and we guarantee you will have lots of fun.
Details of the event are as follows :-
Format: Inter-floor competition
(1) Only two players are required to form a floor team. Each floor can send more than one team.
(2) The team with the lowest total gross scores will win.
(3) The three top players of last year?s tournament will be loaded with 3, 2 and 1 stroke(s)respectively in both the inter-floor and the individual competitions.
(4) If any floor fails to form a floor team, we will form a mixed floor team for those floors. If a mixed floor team wins, it is not entitled to the title or the trophy. Instead, a consolation prize will be awarded to them. The title and trophy will go to the next runner-up.
(5) The Double Peoria Method will be used for individual net competition.
(6) In case of dispute, the Tournament Director’s decision will be final.
(1) Champion Floor – (Trophy, cash and souvenior)
(2) *Men’s Gross Champion (Group A – handicap 20 or below, Group B – handicap 21 or above) – (Medal, cash and souvenior)
(3) Ladies’ Gross Champion – (Medal, cash and souvenior)
(4) Men’s Net Champion – (Medal, cash and souvenior)
(5) Ladies’ Net Champion – (Medal, cash and souvenior)
(6) Longest Drive – (Medal)
(7) Closest to the Pin – (Medal)
(8) Most Birdies – (Medal)
(9) Most Pars – (Medal)
(10) Most Supportive Floor – (Golf balls)
Tee-off time: Around noon, details to the announced.
Entry fee: $880.00 each (Match player), $610.00 each (leisure player)
Inclusive of green fee, caddy buggy and locker but not lunch.
Early Bird Discount of $100.00 (for match players only) for registration with full payment before 14th November,2004 (i.e. 10 days before deadline)
Dinner: $100.00 per head
Registration: Simply fill in the attached reply slip and return by fax to 23698791 (Attn. Mr. James YL Wong) with pay-in/transfer slip (payable to “WONG YUK LOI” by cheque or transfer – HSBC Bank a/c no. 618-023931-001)
Deadline: 24th November 2005 (Tue) 6 p.m.
Spouse/Guest Policy: Spouse and Affiliated residents welcomed to join the leisure golfing part only. No guest allowed for this event unless the reserved flights are not filled up.
Cancellation Policy: No refund after payment.
Replacement allowed if circumstances allow.
Transportation: Shuttle bus from Lok Ma Chau (Mission Hills Carpark) to club available at hourly interval of 9 a.m., 10 a.m. etc. (Exact arrangement will be personally advised by our transportation-in-charge – James YL Wong, after receiving your enrollment)
Enquiries: Captain Godwin Lee (King Kong) (98036175); James Wong (9408 1216); Albert Chan (9073 9725); Pilip Li (9195 0565); Karen Kam(9103 5300); Anita Ng (9104 2510)
1. Form you own team or we can do it for you.
2. Participants playing leisure golfing are encouraged to form their own flights.
3. All the above details are subject to final revision.
We wish every player all the best of …..L U C K (which you need to win)!
SJCAA Golf Interest Group
To :Mr. James YL Wong (Fax. 23698791)
R E P L Y S L I P
(1) I will participate in the Tournament (Group A / Group B)/ Leisure Golfing (please delete).
(2) I will / will not attend the Dinner.
(3) Total amount $___________($__________ + $__________with payment slip is attached.
(4) Remarks: 1. I will pair up with _______________
2. My handicap is _____ , my partner is _____
Yr. Of Grad :
Contact No. :