DUE TO THE RECENT CORONAVIRUS IN HK, THE EVENT BELOW HAS BEEN POSTPONED TILL FURTHER NOTICE. SJCAA WILL REFUND TO EACH PARTICIPANT IN DUE COURSE.
後Lawn上龍虎山的秘道 (Trail walk on 9 Feb 2020, Sunday)
(Secret Passage to the Peak – SJC Backyard)
Happy New Year! Spring has returned! SJCAA is going to organize a gathering outing on 9 Feb 2020. We will depart from the College backyard (後Lawn) and hike towards the Peak via the secret trail at the back of St. John’s College Marden Wing – like in the movie “The Dead Poet Society!) The trip will take around 2 to 3 hours followed by an EXCLUSIVE delicious BBQ at College Old Wing 1A (The existing residence of Mr. Paul Lee – past residence of Rev. Paul Tong!). Feel free to join us if you are interested in having some exciting outdoor exercises after a languid CNY holiday.
Details are as bellow.
9 Feb 2020 (Sunday) 09:45 – 15:00
09:45 Gather at St. John’s College Students Common Room
10:00 Start hiking from the back of Marden Wing (後Lawn)
11:00 Mass games & photo taking at Pinewood Battery
11:45 Start to return to the College
12:30 BBQ lunch at Old Wing 1A
● Please complete the following google form before 23:59 of 4 February 2020 :
● Please see the above google form for fees (HKD200/Adult, HKD100/kid). Payment can be made to “St. John’s College Alumni Association, University of Hong Kong Ltd” by ATM or bank transfer (HSBC A/C no. 848-122727-001). Priority will be given to members of SJCAA while surplus seats will be offered based on first-come-first-served basis. Please enroll now to secure your BBQ plate(s) !
● Proper apparel, shoes and walking stick with sufficient water and sun-block are recommended.
● BBQ Lunch with drinks will be arranged while you may like to bring food and drinks.
● In case of inclement of weather, including extreme cold weather, rain storm, the organising committee will announce before 5 pm on 6th Feb 2020 whether the outing will be on or not. In case of cancellation, a full REFUND due to poor weather will be made in due course to the participants.
If you have any enquiry, please write to us at email@example.com.
(Person in charge, Ryan Pan and Vincent Chiu)